Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My Felicity Restoration Album

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    I just created my first imagestation album. It includes the pictures of my pre-mattel Felicity I recently won. I restored her by painting her lips and then using a deep condition on her hair. Aussie 3 minute miracle DEEEEEEP works wonderfully! I then took the advice of several other posts and tried steaming her hair. I was AMAZED to say the least! It has before and after shots of her. I am so pleased...I want another doll to restore...heee...heee
    Felicity Restored

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ August 11, 2004 03:16 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 11, 2004 03:21 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member glittergirl08's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="purple">She looks alot better. Good job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sjdc's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2002
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity looks great!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NurseSarahRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks really great! What kind of paint did you use on her lips?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did a great job! I'd like to try to restore a doll, too! Sometimes that prices on ebay, though are still too high for a doll that needs work! I'd love to find one at a yard sale!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Tracy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •